Welcome to California Solar Solutions
We believe that the going solar experience should be a simple one. Helping California homeowners understand the benefits solar energy has to offer.
Alternative Energy For Your Home
The general direction of how we produce energy for our homes is shifting. Solar energy provides a way to power your resident with out producing harmful by- products.
The future of solar energy
Every new technology brings new opportunities for efficiency. Tesla and Panasonicare already planning a humongous solar panel manufacturing factory in Buffalo, New York. Tesla’s Powerwall is already one of the most popular domestic energy storage devices in the world. All the innovation means more savings for all of us when transitioning from the old way of producing energy.
Renewable energy is energy that is collected from renewable resources, which are naturally replenished on a human timescale such as sunlight. Solar energy does this for you home and saves you money along the way by storing the energy for personal consumption. You will no longer depend on your utility energy provider as your main source of energy.
We offer the best consultation on solar installation in California. Using top of the line quoting technology we instantly show you your savings and everything that is included in our quotes. We do a through evaluation of your home to ensure we get everything right to get your solar installed.
- With the proper sizing of the solar system one can eliminate their average energy utility bill
- We take our time to determine the system and design for your specific resident to ensure we get as close as possible to help eliminate the utility bill.
- Beat the utility increases that have risen and will continue to rise in the coming years.
- Your system cost is fixed regardless if you are financing or purchasing upfront it will not vary month to month like your utility bill.
- Solar has gotten cheaper over the last few decades because of government incentive programs
- Up to 30% savings in incentives from the Federal government for solar installations within the United States
- The government is in favor of transitioning to solar energy and will continue to help by incentivizing
- Start saving from the start by almost or completely eliminating your electricity bill
- Long term savings can add up tremendously when considering the government incentives and beating average 2.5 percent annual increase of a typical electrical bill.